Sunday, June 5, 2011

Breaking the Shopping Fast

After a nearly two-month-long dry spell with no shopping (shocking for me, but my bank account was hurting) I refreshed my summer wardrobe with a few new pieces.  It's good to be back!


Earrings & ring from Betsey Johnson.  I can never get enough of her quirky, feminine confections!

Bra from Elle Macpherson & panties from Honeydew Intimates.  As every fashionista knows, what you wear on the outside is important, but what you wear underneath is crucial.

Sweater from Anthropologie.  I love comfy, flowy knits, and I was in need of some lightweight ones for summer.

2 comments:

  1. It may be slightly weird, but I'm in love with the bra you've bought. J'adore! Yes that's right, I like your underwear #strange.

    I've just moved to New York, come and see me at www.fashionandcircus.blogspot.com

    XO Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. How dare you? It's not like I posted pictures of the bra on my blog or anything for everyone to comment on :D Kidding. Merci beaucoup, ma chérie! I'd love to follow your New York adventures. I'm in the process of revamping my blog right now as I haven't had a whole lot of time to devote to it as of late, so keep checking back!

    ReplyDelete