Thursday, July 14, 2011

Jewelry Box: Newest Additions

In addition to elegant, sophisticated, and classic, I love quirky jewelry because it's an effortless way to spice up a nonchalant outfit.  I'm especially partial to earrings, and recently I came across a few pairs I just couldn't live without.
A good friend of mine spent some time in Japan, and got me interested Japanese fashion.  These Harajuku Lovers earrings are so charming, I had to have them.  I found them at Nordstrom Rack - that place is dangerous for me.

I found these at one of the booths at an art festival in Cherry Creek.  The guy makes really interesting jewelry out of recycled and natural materials.  I found this pair fascinating, and they remind me of fearlessly following your dreams because they sort of look like little compasses.  Also, there's the thrill of knowing that no one else has a pair exactly like them.  I can't remember the artist's name, but I have his business card somewhere...his stuff would make really unique gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment