Monday, August 1, 2011

Hipster Charm

Hello fellow bloggers!

I've always loved how much personality the Pearl Street Mall has, so I just had to get some shots at some of the storefronts.  The Urban Outfitters is in a really cool old space, which fits the character of the store perfectly.  There are some really cute sushi restaurants on little side streets, too.  The idea to shoot in front of locations like these was inspired by some of my favorite Anthropologie catalogs, and this is one of my favorite old outfits.  We tried to move away from the straight portrait-style shots of the other shoots so far.  I had a lot of fun!




I like this one because the angle makes my legs look sort of long - something I'm always trying for.


I think this is my favorite shot.




No comments:

Post a Comment