Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Shopping Spree: Much-Needed "Essentials"

I hit the mall yesterday with a girlfriend for a little back-to-school shopping (so it's a little early yet - sue me) and ended up with some things I've had on my "wanted" list for a while - I hadn't necessarily been planning to buy them yesterday, but I couldn't pass them up when I saw them.

When I was getting shots of everything, I was really glad my closet makes a decent backdrop so my horribly messy room didn't have to be in the background, haha.

I love this skirt!  I've been wanting a skirt with a floaty, balletic feel to it for a while, and this color is perfect.  Pink-tinged, but not just straight pink. I think it will transition well into fall with tights and boots once the season for bare legs is over (not yet, thank goodness). From Forever21.

I was so excited to find this sweater.  I have a sleeveless dress that's ivory with an almost peachy tint to it, and have been searching for the perfect color of cardigan to go over it for a long time. I can't wait to pair them! From New York & Co.  

Finally got the light gray bodycon skirt I wanted :) It's a little big because they were out of my size, but for the price I paid, I can deal with it.  From Charlotte Russe.

My wardrobe is gasping for ballet flats since a lot of the ones I have are really worn out. I have a bit of a dilemma with ballet flats because I love them, but they get beat up so quickly walking everywhere on campus. But these have pretty decent soles, and I didn't have to spend too much on them.  I'll just have to keep getting them re-soled. From BCBGeneration.
I sort of got some animal print into my wardrobe with the snake-embossed flats!  I need to get some more flats in the near future, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment