Friday, August 5, 2011

On My Radar: The Sartorialist

Hello, my fellow bloggers!  Hope everyone is having a wonderful Friday evening.  Personally, I've been hiding inside (at the mall, in the yoga studio, etc.) for the past few days avoiding the searing heat.

My hairstylist introduced me to a wonderful fashion blog called The Sartorialist.  I'm sure some of you (if not all, and I'm just incredibly airheaded) have heard of it, since Scott Schuman and blog have become quite famous in the fashion world.  I particularly relate to The Sartorialist because his documentation of everyday street style that he comes across in his amazing adventures is what I hope to achieve eventually with my blog.

I'm not going to dilute his work by reposting his photography, so here's just the link: http://www.thesartorialist.com/
The blog is really inspiring, so I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment